||In Store Pick Up Only
The CADEX 42 WheelSystem is for cyclists who require maximum versatility and lightweight performance in varied terrain. Its rim design to maximize aerodynamics and durability, as well as low-friction hubs to maintain maximum power efficiency, the CADEX 42’s high heat tolerant brake track and proprietary pads ensure responsive, precise control.
- Rim design helps reduce aerodynamic loss and, through a continuous carbon fiber structure, enhances overall durability
- Custom-tuned aero carbon spokes offer excellent aerodynamic characteristics, superior stability in shifting winds at an ultra-light weight
- Custom-tuned dynamic balanced lacing technology makes a stiffer, more efficient wheel designed for real-world application
- Precision reinforced carbon lay-up places carbon fiber only where needed, creating an exceptionally solid structure without adding any unnecessary grams
- CADEX-specific brake pad features a specifically designed channel to optimize water displacement as well as an all-new compound allowing the pad to conform better to the brake track, resulting in more precise and effortless braking
- Low friction hub eliminates bearing friction reducing potential watt loss